Yoga with Sonia Grebenisan
Embracing imperfection and the joy that comes from it. Through meditation and non-judgemental practice, I was able to reconnect with my inner child after years of taking myself too seriously. This newfound energy is what inspires my practice and my teaching: lighthearted and playful.
In-person and online
Deepen your practice
Breathing techniques, yogic lifestyle, spirituality, healing crystals, and so much more!
- The Divine Feminine: An Early ExplorationWhy do we need to get in touch with our divine feminine? Perfectionism and pleasing tendencies tend to lead to emotional burnout. When we suppress our divine feminine in order to fit into a masculine world, these tendencies become more and more pronounced. Though they’ve become the norm, they should really be seen as red flags that you’re losing touch with your feminine energy.
- Standards vs ExpectationsExpectations are standards of behaviours and actions we impose on other people without first communicating nor seeking the buy-in of those people. Standards are measurements of minimum quality or attainment based on one’s own values.
- Life Lessons I Learned from YogaThrough yoga, I have learned so many life lessons, made some long-lasting connections, found my balance (literally and figuratively), and build some serious strength (physically and mentally).
- Benefits of Mala BeadsI have a confession: until I got my first set of mala beads, I was highly skeptical. Aside from helping me keep track of mantras, I frankly didn’t see the point. I’m so happy that one day something moved me to make my own and experience their effect. Regular wearers will tell you that this simple … Continue reading Benefits of Mala Beads
- Healing Stones to Get You Through the HolidaysThe holidays can be a hectic time of year. Family can test your patience, gift-giving will test your resourcefulness (and finances), and all the delicious foods and drinks can make you feel lethargic and bloated. Though your regular routine may be thrown off course, you can always carry stones and crystals that will keep you collected, energized, and sane. … Continue reading Healing Stones to Get You Through the Holidays